21 Day Fix

Shakeology

Sunday, March 2, 2014

21 Day Fix Week 2 Progress



When it comes to figuring out what the best plan of action is for you in regard to your health, it is important to remember that you are unique, so your plan has to be unique. Too often people compare themselves to others that often have unrealistic results and expectations. 


I had an appointment with my therapist today and she asked me a question that stumped me. She asked me what the difference is between expectations and expectancy. After thinking for a minute or so I fumbled over some words, but really had no idea. Expectations are opinions or ideas that you place on yourself or others as to what path you believe they should or should not be on. Expectancy is a term that involves doing your best with what you have or with what situation you have been dealt. Everyone is different and unique, you cannot compare your results or expectations to those you see in others. It is easy to get frustrated when you're results are not comparable to someone else's. Your body may let go of weight at a slower or faster rate, or it may hold onto weight for weeks before you start seeing results. The important thing to think about is how you feel, what you are learning about nutrition and that you are never alone in those struggles.


Challengers showed up with some amazing numbers and results Week 1, which is typical in any new health and nutrition plan. Some challengers began being discouraged in Week 2, because they did not see as big of a difference in their weight and measurements. However, there were a lot of non-scale victories that occurred this week. Here is some direct feedback from challengers in the Test Group:

- 'I have more energy and more desire to workout and eat healthier than I ever had previously. I would also like to thank all you ladies for making me accountable and everyone constantly giving each other support. It means a ton especially when my mom found out today what I was doing and rolled her eyes and basically said that I was wasting my time. I'm using the next two weeks to jump start a continuous lifestyle to prove her wrong.'

- 'Not hungry and have plenty of energy to get through my day'

- 'Still learning how my body reacts to "good" food, little carbs and Shakeology. But it's more than I have been doing and I'm feeling great!'

- 'Feel good, I'm toning, I don't have digestive issues anymore, it's awesome  woohoo'

- 'I felt really busy taking time for all my meals and doing the workout. I feel amazing that I stuck with everything today. One huge accomplishment for me is that I have eliminated creamer in my coffee for the past two days. Never thought I could give that up woot!!!'

- 'Fit into a size 4 again today! It's been about 5 years and 7 months since that happened'

- 'I am really tempted to jump on the scale. But I won't. I have been clean eating for a week. My pants fit loose now. I followed my meal plan to a T. I am not snacking anymore. I have not had sugar (except the one in fruits) in 3 weeks! I feel full of energy. I love the workouts. So, that is a huge progress for me. I really do not need the number on the scale.'

- 'Today was a great day! Had my 3 year olds birthday party and all I ate was the fruit cup which I made with grapes, pineapple, strawberries, and blueberries and a veggie cup with carrots, broccoli, and celery! I tried on some old pants before the party and I fit back into my size 6! Everyone was complimenting me on the wt I've lost! I'm 7 lbs under pre-pregnancy wt and my newest is only 4 1/2 months old! Thank you'

- 'I'm sleeping better, I've got more energy throughout the day, I'm not craving the carbs at night and even my boyfriend has noticed my waist is shrinking and my face is thinner! Ladies if you feel discouraged, don't give up! I never thought I'd get results and feel good while getting healthy!'

- 'My belt had to cinch tighter and my shirts are baggy around my mid section.'

-'Finally a program that works and makes me keep with it!'

The challengers continue to lose weight and inches as we round our way into the final week of this program. 21 Days really does fly by so quickly! I am so proud of the my challengers and what they have accomplished, here a few of the results so far - I do not want to share them all because we are almost to the finale!!!

- One female challenger started at 134.5 lbs and is now at 128.6 = 5.9 LBS LOST


- One female challenger, fell off the wagon by got back on this week, she has lost 2 lbs this week and her clothes are fitting looser. 


- Another female challenger has lost 7 lbs 

- A husband and wife who are doing this together have lost a total of 15 lbs! The female has lost 4, and the male has lost 11 lbs!

- A female challenger just this week alone - not including her loss from last week:

LOST 1 1/2 inches on hips!
LOST 2 inches on waist!
LOST 1 1/2 inches on chest!
WOWZA

This last challenger has blown me away with her results. She has hypothyroid, has been eating healthy and working out since the birth of her last child a year and a half ago and was very frustrated at the lack of progress she was seeing. She is a busy mom and has to cook for herself and extended family every night. I spoke with her today and since starting this program just 2 weeks ago she is....

DOWN 6 LBS!!
DOWN 7 INCHES!!
INCREDIBLE!



I am astounded at the determination and consistency of the challengers. All of their hard work is paying off. They push 'play' and get their workouts in for 30 minutes a day and follow the program and are seeing amazing results! 

I am going to be starting another test group program in mid-March, if you are interested in joining please you the contact tab at the bottom of the page. I would love to help you reach your fitness goals!

Cannot wait to share the final results next week!!!! 

Happy Sunday. Godspeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment